Loss of a Spouse
Loss of a Spouse is a 2-hour seminar for people grieving a spouse’s death. It will be held Sunday, June 12 from 3-5 p.m. at Berea Bible Church, 3850 Derr Rd, Springfield, OH 45503. There is no cost.
The seminar features video interviews with counselors, grief experts, and widowed men and women. They offer helpful insights on:
- What to expect in the days to come
- How to deal with loneliness
- What to do with your spouse’s belongings
- Why it won’t always hurt this much
- And other practical help for dealing with the challenges of widowhood
Everyone who attends will receive a booklet with over thirty short readings on how to live with grief and eventually rebuild your life.
For more information, call one of the Berea GriefShare leaders at 937-342-3738 or email GriefShare@BereaBibleChurch.Org
To register, click HERE.
To learn more about the GriefShare program at Berea Bible Church click HERE.